Sunday, September 26, 2010

ummmmm

i'm missing someone dear to me. i saw him for a short time. but those few minutes i felt so alive. being told that i was missed, the sweet lil pet names he calls me..... being held by him for just a moment. for a time i felt desired and happy....
i told marvin that i have been feeling unappreciated, not desired, and that i just here for convince. i snapped on him a bit while i was cleaning, he was playing his games like normal.... and had to come to the kitchen to tell me that his friend is getting a game he wants. and i yelled at him about it. that it's always about his games..... that he never seems to go slightly out of his way to make me feel good. he then started about how he now does the dishes (once in a while) and he just did a grocery shopping. but that's not what i was talking about. he doesn't tell me that i'm pretty, or thank me for cooking, or really takes notice what i all do for him.

grrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment