Thursday, May 19, 2011

things are not what they appear

it's funny, i had a picture my friend took as a profile pic for a little while. it said "Jesus saves", but it was graffiti on a water pipe (or pipes of sorts) well that friend un-tagged the picture, and asked me to take it down, saying it didn't mean Jesus Christ..... not sure what else it could mean. but i took it down.... and just made me wonder why do we take something and make it known as something different. but then, we all do it. we all have some inside joke or code word for something. i know i do.... McDonald's to me and my co workers doesn't mean what the average person would think. but i put this "Jesus saves" because i believe it. and it was disappointing.

well other than that things in life is going well. marvin is mostly well adjusted to his 3rd shift schedule. which makes me and everyone else that comes over in a better mood. work is going well for the most part. just sick of doing the closing shift.... but hopefully that also will change.

i guess i have nothing much to say. so i'll say good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment